Waist beads fit only for a queen. Gold glass beads and Moonstone, Garnet, Jade and Agate gemstone beads make this colouful and deliciously simple (double strands morphed into one) waist ornament.
Information is key. We always try our best to inform our customers and people who follow our page. It is better you read and get the ‘gist’ about anything. The Internet is brimming with information. Explore.
We already did a post on natural sexual wellness with herbs and spices. Please click here to read 👇
Nature in its ‘completeness’ has things that not only give us healthy bodies and skin but also a lot to maintain sexual wellness.
Issues like low libido, low sex drive and premature ejaculation have been successfully managed and/or treated using just herbs like Maca, Yohimbe and other herbs that are sold today by big pharmaceutical companies.
There are also herbs sold locally to treat these issues. You see vendors hawking them or selling in kiosks by the road side. Bottles are filled with sticks and leaves for various ailments including sexual related ones.
Herbs, Fruits and Spices found to be natural sexual wellness ‘products’ are:
Whether you are using lightening creams to even out your complexion, to fade dark spots and marks or to lighten a sun tanned skin, you need to practise these to avoid all the issues people usually get. Even expensive skin lightening brands can get you issues like stretch marks and dark knuckles when used wrongly. A simple search on Google will confirm this. Even natural lighteners like the popular Kojic acid isn’t left out.
So how do you avoid these issues?
1. DO NOT use any skin lightening cream 7 days a week. This is the no 1 reason why people ruin their skin. Take breaks at least 2 times a week. During the break, use baby lotion or a non lightening body butter. Use coconut oil, Olive oil or Shea butter to heal your skin. Do not use a lightening soap either. Use Original Moroccan black soap to heal your skin.
2. Use your lightening creams mostly at night. Even if your vendor says it can be used in the day, NEVER use when the weather is very hot and you have to be in the sun for a while. You can when the weather is cool like during the rainy season.
Ever heard of the Brazilian wax? It is called Sugaring and is quite popular as a way of removing body hair instead of the painful and messy normal waxing. Sugar, Lime or Lemon juice and Water are combined and cooked to make a ‘wax’. You can do this at home. This short video tells you what to expect and takes you through making the wax and cleaning up after.
Watch it here 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIMURF56SAo
Christmas is just weeks away! And you can get flawless just in time for the special occasion. You have to start as soon as possible and with commitment.
1. Take Vitamin C and E supplements.
2. Drink Green tea
3. Lower soda (soft drinks) intake
Yes it is probably worth the double exclamation marks and capitals. We all desire great skin and somehow some of us don’t get it and we don’t know why. Now don’t be too hard on yourself. You might have a few skin issues that come occasionally; that’s okay. We all have that. But to keep your skin great most of the time, you need to read this. You might have heard about some of them and not others. Read to the end.
1. Drink lots of water: This is no 1 for all the right reasons. No explanation needed. Water is your best friend.
2. Exfoliate: A lot of beauticians give people with skin issues creams and potions that cost an arm and a kidney while some of these issues can be solved by good old exfoliation. Dead skin can be the reason for patchy uneven skin. Whether it is done in a spa or in your home, give yourself a good scrub with the right products once a week and watch your skin become better.
3. Moisturise: As you hydrate with water on the inside, get a great moisturiser and hydrate on the outside. Moisturisers give the best results when you use them right after a shower or a bath to seal in the moisture. If your skin is always moisturised, it will hardly age. Use products that don’t contain parabens and are completely natural. Read labels.
If you desire your skin to glow but you are used to making your own, then this recipe is for you!
We are particular about salt scrubs but sugar also does a good job at scouring off dead skin cells and this unique composition will do your skin a world of good.
You will need:
¾cup of melted Shea butter
2 tbsp of Olive oil
1 tbsp of honey
1 tsp of turmeric
150g of Morrocan Beldi
2cups of Organic white sugar
Combine the warm melted Shea butter with the soap. Try to break up the pasty soap with a spoon while mixing it in. Add other ingredients. Add sugar last. Fold everything in. Then using a mixer at low speed, mix very well. If you want it to be almost liquid, add more oil. If you want it to be grainy, add sugar. You can add any essential oils of your choice. We added eucalyptus oil.